Atlanta, TX Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to assist you in the transition into your newly purchased property with a home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is an exhilarating moment. Allow our staff at Inspection Gator to help you focus on making your household ready for the new home. We’ll take the anxiety out of your new home with a complete home inspection!
Since 2011, our specialists at Inspection Gator have provided extensive home inspections for the Atlanta and Texas communities.
Home Inspection, What We Search For
Our home inspections are given by trained experts. Here is what our Inspection Gator team will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We inspect that the exterior doors close and latch correctly
- Home windows: We document that the window gaskets act effectively
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates effectively
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the siding boards and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim check: Our professionals document that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals verify that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our home inspection pros take a look at property angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: We utilize the heating to check the controls are functioning properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to make certain the mechanisms operate properly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals make certain that your HVAC systems function properly.
- Thermostat check: Our professionals view the placement of the thermostat and ensure that the thermostat is operating effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any signs of wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water intrusion: We review any evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wood in contact with foundation movement, like degradation of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals test any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Safety devices review: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We review a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps check: technicians inspect water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Inspection Gator for Home Inspections
Once you team up with our crew of home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our home inspectors for your Atlanta home inspection, please call us today at 903-231-8957!