Burns Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to helping you transition into your upcoming property with a home inspection!
Buying a new property is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our company at Inspection Gator help you focus on making your loved ones ready for the transition. Our crew will take the tension out of your purchase with a thorough Burns home inspection!
Since 2008, our technicians at Inspection Gator have given rigorous home inspections for the Burns and greater Texas areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Look For
With our team, our home inspections are given by qualified experts. Here is what our Inspection Gator crew will investigate:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We confirm that the external doors close and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the rubber seals act efficiently
- Garage door: We open the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros check that the siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals ensure that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing joints: We document that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals look over property angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: We operate the heater and furnace to validate the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to validate the controls operate effectively.
- Features review: We confirm that your HVAC systems act properly.
- Thermostat check: Our professionals inspect the housing of the thermostat and inspect that the thermostat is working effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any signs of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals document all evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting plaster fissures, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electrical meter and base are working successfully.
- Safety review: Our professionals confirm that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security hardware review: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Inspection Gator for Home Inspection
When you team up with our crew of home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply quality Burns house inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Burns home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 903-278-5097!