Carterville Home Inspection
Our team is ready to support you as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Carterville home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased property is an exhilarating moment. You can let our team at Inspection Gator free you to pay attention to making your family prepared for the new home. We’ll take the stress out of your purchase with a complete Carterville home inspection!
Starting in 2008, our pros at Inspection Gator have provided rigorous home inspections for the Carterville and Texas areas.
Home Inspection- What We Search For
The best home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. Here is what our Inspection Gator crew will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We validate that the outside doors seal and secure successfully
- Home windows: Our professionals make certain that the window weatherproofing functions efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor functions effectively
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the external walls or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our professionals inspect that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals look over yard grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating to make certain the controls are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system check: We view the air conditioning unit, to inspect the control’s function properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals validate that your HVAC systems act as they should.
- Thermostat inspection: Our home inspection pros look over the placement of the thermostat and document that the thermostat is operating well.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any rotting wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water leak check: Our home inspection pros document all traces of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals test any evidence of wood in touch with foundation disruption, like signs of drywall fissures, stonework cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood: We look over any knicks or boring of framing wood that might present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical metering and base are operating properly.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Safety devices: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler: Our professionals test the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply check: Our home inspection pros view all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select Inspection Gator for Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Carterville home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 903-354-3787!