Clarksville Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to helping you move into your upcoming property with a Clarksville home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a big occasion. You can let our group at Inspection Gator free up your time to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the transition. We will take the pressure out of your purchase with an in-depth home inspection!
Since 2008, our experts at Inspection Gator have given meticulous home inspections for the Clarksville and Texas communities.
Home Inspection; What We Are Checking
The most reliable home inspections are provided by certified professionals. These are what our Inspection Gator crew will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We prove that the exterior doors seal and lock effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the rubber weatherproofing act effectively
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works efficiently
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: We inspect that the siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof joints: We make sure that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros document property grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: We turn on the heater and furnace to check the buttons are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system: We view the air conditioning system, to document the mechanisms that act properly.
- Features check: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals test all traces of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab review: Our home inspection pros view any trace of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like rotting of drywall breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: We review any notching or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: We verify that your electric meter and base are operating correctly.
- Safety inspection: We verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water boiler inspection: Our professionals inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Inspection Gator for Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of home inspection experts, you can depend on us to deliver great property inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Clarksville home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 903-278-5097!