Cookville Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to help you transition into your brand new home with a Cookville home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased house is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our group at Inspection Gator free up your time to concentrate on getting your family organized for the new home. At Inspection Gator, our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with an in-depth Cookville home inspection!
Starting in 2008, our specialists at Inspection Gator have delivered detailed home inspections for the Cookville and Northeast Texas communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Inspect
The best Cookville home inspections are provided by trained professionals. Here’s what our Inspection Gator staff will look for:
Cookville Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We validate that the external doors seal and latch efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals document that the outside seals work effectively
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor functions successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the siding boards and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: We make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage review: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals use the heater to document that the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to verify the buttons function correctly.
- Operations check: Our professionals make sure that your HVAC systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting wood touching with earth.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals record all signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals inspect any rotting wood in touch with foundation shifts, like rotting plaster cracks, stonework breaks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals view any notching or drilling of frame wood that can present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety hardware: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We review several switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating check: We look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Inspection Gator for Cookville Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Cookville home inspection pros, you can rely on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Cookville home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 903-278-5097!