Diana TX Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to supporting you as you transition into your brand new home with a Diana TX home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is a great moment. Please let our staff at Inspection Gator help you pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our team will take the stress out of your buy with a rigorous Diana TX home inspection!
Ever since 2008, our professionals at Inspection Gator have offered in-depth home inspections for the Diana TX, and Northeast Texas communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
Our Diana TX home inspections are delivered by trained experts. Here is what our Inspection Gator team will search for:
Diana TX House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We prove that the exterior doors shut and lock correctly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the rubber weatherproofings function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor works properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the external walls or other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim: We check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: We take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros document yard grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak issues
Diana TX HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating system to verify the buttons are operating properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms work effectively.
- Features inspection: Our professionals validate that your heating and AC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any rotting wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: We record any trace of current water penetration.
- Foundation review: Our home inspection pros view any signs of wooden framing contacting of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall breaks, brick fissures, lopsided door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals view any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electric metering and base are acting properly.
- Safety inspection: We inspect that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros review several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating system check: We view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Inspection Gator for Diana TX Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Diana TX home inspection pros, you can depend on us to offer great residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To receive help from our Diana TX home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 903-278-5097!