Douglassville Home Inspection
We’re ready to assist you in the transition into your upcoming house with a home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is a huge occasion. Please let our company at Inspection Gator free up your time to pay attention to making your family ready for the new house. We will take the strain out of your purchase with a rigorous home inspection!
Since 2020, our technicians at Inspection Gator have provided detailed home inspections for Douglassville and the Greater Texas areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Inspect
The most reliable home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. These are what our Inspection Gator team will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the outside doors shut and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the window seals work successfully
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and check that the safety sensor works properly
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding boards and other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our professionals validate that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heater and furnace to document the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioner, to ensure the buttons act properly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals check that your air conditioning and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration inspection: We view all signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like signs of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros inspect any damage to or boring of frame wood that can present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your electric metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Security inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electrical service is grounded and linked properly.
- Safety devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage work efficiently
- Sump pumps check: We test water pumps that are within reach
Why Inspection Gator for Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of mold testing pros, you can rely on us to provide quality home inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Douglassville home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 903-278-5097!