Gilmer Home Inspection
We’re excited to support you as you move into your brand new property with a Gilmer home inspection!
Buying a brand new home is an exciting opportunity. Please let our team at Inspection Gator free up your time to focus on making your household ready for the transition. We will take the nervousness out of your buy with a complete Gilmer home inspection!
Starting in 2008, our professionals at Inspection Gator have supplied extensive home inspections for the Gilmer and Northeast Texas communities.
Home Inspection- What We Check
With our team, our Gilmer home inspections are supplied by trained pros. Here is what our Inspection Gator team will look for:
Gilmer House Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We check that the outside doors seal and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber weatherproofings operate efficiently
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: We validate that the siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: We make certain that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our professionals check yard grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to ensure the buttons are working successfully.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning system, to validate the controls operate correctly.
- Operations review: Our professionals inspect that your HVAC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any signs of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: We look over any signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals identify any rotting of wood in contact of foundation movement, like rotting of plaster fissures, masonry cracks, misaligned door framing, and uneven floor boards.
- Structural wood review: We view any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals verify that your electric meter and base are functioning properly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals confirm that the electrical service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Safety devices review: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Gilmer Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating inspection: Our home inspection pros review the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Inspection Gator for Gilmer Home Inspection
If you work with our team of Gilmer home inspection technicians, you can count on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a tight time-line.
To receive help from our Gilmer home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 903-278-5097!