Gladewater TX Home Inspection
We are motivated to support you as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Gladewater TX home inspection!
Buying a new house is a big occasion. You can let our team at Inspection Gator free up your time to focus on making your loved ones prepared for the transition. We will take the tension out of your new home with an in-depth Gladewater TX home inspection!
Starting in 2008, our technicians at Inspection Gator have offered meticulous home inspections for the Gladewater TX, and Northeast Texas areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Inspect
With our team, our Gladewater TX home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. These are what our Inspection Gator team will investigate:
Gladewater TX Home Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the outside doors seal and secure effectively
- Exterior windows: We make sure that the rubber seals operate correctly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor works properly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros check that the siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: We validate that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing sealant: We verify that joints in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros take a look at property angle, surface water flow, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: We use the heater to ensure the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioning system review: We test the air conditioning unit, to inspect whether the buttons operate properly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any rotting wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water leak check: Our professionals document all traces of current water leaks.
- Foundation: We test any symptoms of wood in contact with foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster fissures, brick breaks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros test any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical meter and base are operating well.
- Security review: We make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection hardware review: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating inspection: We review the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select Inspection Gator for Gladewater TX Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Gladewater TX home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Gladewater TX home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 903-278-5097!