Hughes Springs Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to support you as you move into your newly purchased house with a Hughes Spring home inspection!
Moving into a new home is a huge moment. You can let our company at Inspection Gator free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the move. Our team of Hughes Spring home inspectors will take the tension out of your new home with a thorough home inspection!
Since 2008, our professionals at Inspection Gator have provided rigorous home inspections for the Hughes Springs and Texas areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
At Inspection Gator, our home inspections are supplied by trained experts. Here is what our Inspection Gator staff will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the outside doors seal and latch efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the window gaskets operate properly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor functions correctly
House Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros check yard slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heater to document the controls are working correctly.
- Cooling system review: We review the AC unit, to verify the mechanisms function effectively.
- Features review: Our professionals check that your heating and air conditioning systems operate correctly.
- Thermostat check: Our professionals inspect the location of the thermostat and document that the thermostat is working well.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any symptoms of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water leak check: We inspect all traces of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We test any rotting of wooden framing contacting of foundation shiftings, like degradation of drywall cracks, brick breaks, off-square door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals review any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: We verify that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety review: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Security devices: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler: We review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: technicians look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Inspection Gator for Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Hughes Springs home inspection pros, you can trust us to supply outstanding property inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Hughes Springs home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 903-278-5097!