Idabel OK Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to supporting you as you transition into your upcoming property with an Idabel OK home inspection!
Purchasing a brand-new house is a great opportunity. Allow our staff at Inspection Gator to help you concentrate on making your family prepared for the new house. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your move with a complete Idabel OK home inspection!
Since 2008, our specialists at Inspection Gator have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Idabel OK, and Northeast Texas areas. Call us today at 903-278-5097!
Idabel OK Home Inspection- What We Inspect
With our team, our Idabel OK home inspections are provided by certified professionals. Here is what our Inspection Gator crew will investigate:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We verify that the exterior doors seal and lock effectively
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the outside gaskets work efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and verify that the optical sensor works successfully
House Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing flashing: We inspect that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals document landscape grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating to ensure the buttons are functioning properly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to document whether the controls operate effectively.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros validate that your HVAC systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of wood in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our home inspection pros review all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros identify any evidence of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like rotting of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: We inspect any notching or boring frame wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electric meter and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety review: Our professionals inspect that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shut off: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating: We look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Inspection Gator for Idabel OK Home Inspections
Once you partner with our crew of Idabel OK home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Idabel OK home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 903-278-5097!