Jefferson TX Home Inspection
We’re ready and waiting to help you move into your upcoming house with a Jefferson TX home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our team at Inspection Gator to free up your time to focus on making your loved ones ready for the new home. Our staff will take the pressure out of your new home with a complete Jefferson TX home inspection!
Since 2008, our pros at Inspection Gator have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Jefferson TX, and Northeast Texas communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
The best Jefferson TX home inspections are offered by trained pros. Here is what our Inspection Gator staff will look for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We ensure that the exterior doors seal and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside gaskets work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Jefferson TX Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the exterior siding and other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim: Our professionals make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros check that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any potential water leak issues
Jefferson TX HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: We utilize the heating to document the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to validate the mechanisms function properly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals check that your AC and heating systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We identify any degradation of wood contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros look over any signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros identify any signs of wood touching of foundation shifts, like a trace of sheetrock breaks, brick cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood: We review any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are working efficiently.
- Safety check: We check that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Jefferson TX Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating system review: Our home inspection pros look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply inspection: We look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Inspection Gator for Jefferson TX Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of Jefferson TX home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Jefferson TX home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 903-278-5097!