Karnack TX Home Inspection
We are excited to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming home with a Karnack TX home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is a big moment. Allow our company at Inspection Gator to free you to focus on getting your loved ones organized for the new home. Our staff will take the tension out of your buy with a complete Karnack TX home inspection!
Since 2008, our professionals at Inspection Gator have given detailed home inspections for the Karnack TX, and Northeast Texas areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The most reliable Karnack TX home inspections are provided by trained specialists. Here is what our Inspection Gator crew will keep an eye out for:
Karnack TX Home Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors seal and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the rubber gaskets act successfully
- Garage door: We open the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor functions properly
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros validate that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We check property angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to check the mechanisms are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to verify the mechanisms work efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals ensure that your HVAC systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any rotting wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We review any signs of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like symptoms of drywall cracks, stonework breaks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any notching or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base are acting well.
- Security inspection: We validate that the electrical service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Safety hardware: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We view several switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Karnack TX Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps: We review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Inspection Gator for Karnack TX Home Inspection
If you work with our company of Karnack TX home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Karnack TX home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 903-278-5097!