Liberty City TX Home Inspection
We are ready to lend a hand as you transition into your new house with a Liberty City TX home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is a big opportunity. You can let our group at Inspection Gator free up your time to focus on getting your household organized for the move. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your move with a complete Liberty City TX home inspection!
Starting in 2008, our experts at Inspection Gator have provided in-depth home inspections for the Liberty City TX, and Northeast Texas areas.
Liberty City TX Home Inspection; What We Look For
The best Liberty City TX home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. Here’s what our Inspection Gator crew will investigate:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We establish that the external doors shut and lock efficiently
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside weatherproofings function successfully
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor works properly
Home Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: We inspect that the siding boards and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim: Our professionals validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals confirm that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros take a look at property grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater to make sure the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the AC unit, to verify the buttons work efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals make certain that your HVAC systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and, Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any symptoms of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros test all signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like rotting of drywall breaks, brick cracks, off-square door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood: We inspect any damage to or boring of framing wood that may present a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electric meter and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros validate that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Safety devices review: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Inspection Gator for Liberty City TX Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Liberty City TX home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Liberty City TX home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 903-278-5097!