Longview, TX Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to support you as you move into your upcoming house with a Longview home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased property is an exhilarating occasion. Please let our staff at Inspection Gator assist you to concentrate on making your family ready for the move.
Our crew will take the strain out of your move with an in-depth Longview home inspection!
Since 2008, our professionals at Inspection Gator have provided meticulous home inspections for the Longview and Northeast Texas communities.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
The best Longview home inspections are given by qualified pros. Here’s what our Inspection Gator crew will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We confirm that the outside doors seal and lock properly
- Exterior windows: We ensure that the outside seals work correctly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates properly
Property Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals verify that the siding or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros document landscape grading, surface drainage, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals use the heating system to ensure the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to validate the controls work correctly.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your HVAC systems act efficiently.
Longview Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals test all signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wood in contact with foundation disruption, like rotting of drywall fissures, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals review any notching or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Security inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection hardware check: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply check: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros view water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Inspection Gator for Longview Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Longview mold testing experts, you can depend on us to deliver quality house inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Longview home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 903-278-5097!