Home Inspection Magnolia AR
We are motivated to help you move into your new home with a Magnolia AR home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is an exhilarating occasion. Let our group at Inspection Gator free you to focus on getting your family ready for the change. Our team will take the tension out of your move with a thorough Magnolia AR home inspection!
Since 2008, our technicians at Inspection Gator have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Magnolia AR and Northeast Texas areas.
Magnolia AR Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The best Magnolia AR home inspections are given by qualified professionals. Here’s what our Inspection Gator staff will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We document that the external doors close and lock effectively
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside weatherproofings act efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates correctly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals document that the siding or other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros check that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros inspect that valleys in the roof have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals take a look at landscape slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to confirm the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioner, to document the buttons function properly.
- Operations check: We make certain that your HVAC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wood contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros record all signs of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wood in contact of foundation disruption, like signs of plaster breaks, brick fissures, lopsided door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros inspect any notching or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical meter and base are act successfully.
- Safety check: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection devices: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating inspection: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: technicians look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Inspection Gator for Magnolia AR Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Magnolia AR home inspection pros, you can depend on us to offer great house inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Magnolia AR home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 903-278-5097!