Marshall Home Inspection
Our team is ready to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased property is a great occasion. Allow our company at Inspection Gator to assist you to focus on getting your family ready for the new house. At Inspection Gator, our team will take the strain out of your new home with a rigorous home inspection!
Starting in 2008, our professionals at Inspection Gator have offered extensive home inspections for the Marshall and SE Texas areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
The most reliable home inspections are given by qualified pros. This is what our Inspection Gator team will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We make certain that the external doors are shut and secure properly
- Household windows: We make certain that the outside seals operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals verify that the siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros document that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our professionals check yard slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heater to make sure the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to make certain the controls act efficiently.
- Features review: We document that your AC and heating systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any rotting wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros document all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals review any rotting of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock cracks, stonework breaks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood inspection: We review any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: We make certain that your electric meter and base are operating efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: We look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps check: technicians inspect water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Pick Inspection Gator for Home Inspections
Once you partner with our team of home inspection pros, you can rely on us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Marshall home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 903-231-8957!