Naples Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your newly purchased Naples home with a home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is a huge opportunity. You can let our team at Inspection Gator help you concentrate on making your family ready for the transition. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your buy with a complete Naples home inspection!
Ever since 2008, our specialists at Inspection Gator have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Texas and Naples areas.
Home Inspection- What We Search For
With our team, our home inspections are provided by trained professionals. These are what our Inspection Gator staff will investigate:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We verify that the outside doors close and lock effectively
- Exterior windows: We check that the rubber weatherproofing function properly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and check that the safety sensor functions successfully
House Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the exterior siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim review: We verify that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros inspect that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: We document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: Our professionals take a look at yard slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heater and furnace to check the controls are working properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to make certain the mechanisms function effectively.
- Operations check: Our professionals make sure that your HVAC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any symptoms of wood in contact with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals review all signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros inspect any trace of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like a trace of drywall fissures, brick cracks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood: We test any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning well.
- Security inspection: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection hardware inspection: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: We inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: We review water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Inspection Gator for Home Inspections
If you partner with our crew of home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to deliver quality Naples house inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Naples home inspectors, bring us in today at 903-354-3787!