Home Inspection New Boston, TX
We’re ready and waiting to assist you move into your brand new dwelling with a New Boston, TX home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is a great occasion. You can let our staff at Inspection Gator help you concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the transition. Our crew will take the pressure out of your new home with a thorough New Boston, TX home inspection!
Since 2008, our experts at Inspection Gator have provided detailed home inspections for the New Boston, TX and NE Texas areas.
New Boston, TX Home Inspection Services, What We Inspect
At Inspection Gator, our New Boston, TX home inspections are delivered by trained professionals. Here’s what our Inspection Gator team will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We prove that the outside doors close and latch effectively
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside seals function efficiently
- Garage door: We open the garage door and verify that the optical sensor operates properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards and other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim check: Our professionals verify that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage check: We check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals utilize the heater and furnace to make certain the controls are working efficiently.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to confirm the controls work efficiently.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your HVAC systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wood in contact with soil.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals review any signs of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros review any rotting of wooden framing in contact of foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, stonework cracks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood inspection: We identify any destruction of or boring of framing wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electrical metering and base are operating well.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Protective devices inspection: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating check: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply check: We inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians test sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Inspection Gator for New Boston, TX Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of New Boston, TX home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To receive help from our New Boston, TX home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at (903) 278-5097!