Omaha TX Home Inspection
We’re prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your new home with an Omaha TX home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased property is an exciting opportunity. Allow our staff at Inspection Gator to free you to focus on making your family organized for the transition. We will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a complete Omaha TX home inspection!
Starting in 2008, our technicians at Inspection Gator have offered intensive home inspections for the Omaha TX, and Northeast Texas areas.
Omaha TX Home Inspection, What We Inspect
The most reliable Omaha TX home inspections are given by qualified specialists. Here is what our Inspection Gator team will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We check that the outside doors seal and secure properly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside weatherproofings operate correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor operates correctly
Omaha TX Home Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: We make sure that the external walls or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim check: We document that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our professionals inspect property grading, surface drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to document the controls are operating successfully.
- Cooling system review: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioner, to check the controls act effectively.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros verify that your heating and air conditioning systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any trace of wood in contact with the earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals test all traces of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framing touching of foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster cracks, brick breaks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros view any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: Our professionals ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Security hardware: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include grounded switches.
Omaha TX Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is effectively
- Water boiler check: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: We look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Inspection Gator for Omaha TX Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Omaha TX home inspection pros, you can depend on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Omaha TX home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 903-278-5097!