Home Inspection, Pittsburg TX
Home Inspection, Pittsburg TX for NE Texas, SW Arkansas, & SE Oklahoma
Get started Today
Pittsburg TX Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to supporting you as you move into your brand new property with a Pittsburg TX home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new property is an exciting opportunity. Please let our team at Inspection Gator free up your time to focus on making your household ready for the change. We will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a rigorous Pittsburg TX home inspection!
Ever since 2008, our professionals at Inspection Gator have delivered detailed home inspections for the Pittsburg TX, and Northeast Texas communities.
Home Inspection, What We Search For
Our Pittsburg TX home inspections are supplied by qualified specialists. Here is what our Inspection Gator staff will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We check that the exterior doors seal and lock properly
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the window weatherproofings function correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor works properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros check that the siding and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros make certain that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage check: Our professionals inspect yard grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating to inspect the controls are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning unit, to check the buttons function effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals verify that your heating and AC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion check: Our home inspection pros inspect any trace of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any rotting of wooden framing touching foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood: We review any notching or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base are working correctly.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electrical service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Security devices review: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Pittsburg TX Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating check: Our professionals test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Inspection Gator for Pittsburg TX Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Pittsburg TX home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer quality property inspections on a tight timeline.
Read Our 5-Star Reviews