Red Lick Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to supporting you as you move into your new dwelling with a Red Lick home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is a great moment. Let our group at Inspection Gator free you to focus on making your family prepared for the transition. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with an in-depth Red Lick home inspection!
Ever since 2008, our pros at Inspection Gator have supplied detailed home inspections for the Red Lick and greater Texas areas.
Home Inspection, What We Are Checking
The best home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. Here’s what our Inspection Gator staff will look for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We establish that the exterior doors shut and lock efficiently
- Exterior windows: We make sure that the window weatherproofing operates properly
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor works effectively
Property Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros validate that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros ensure that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros take a look at property grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals use the heating system to check the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to inspect whether the buttons acting effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals check that your air conditioning and heating systems operate efficiently.
- Thermostat review: Our professionals inspect the housing of the thermostat and check that the thermostat is working properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any rotting wooden framework contacting with the earth.
- Water leak check: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals look over any evidence of wooden framing contacting foundation shifts, like traces of sheetrock cracks, stonework breaks, off-square door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: We view any notching or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals verify that your electrical metering and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water boiler inspection: We test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: We test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Inspection Gator for Home Inspections
When you partner with our team of home inspection technicians, you can trust us to deliver great Red Lick house inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Red Lick home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 903-278-5097!