Sulphur Springs TX Home Inspection
Our staff is prepared to help you transition into your brand new property with a Sulphur Springs TX home inspection!
Buying a new dwelling is an exciting occasion. Please let our crew at Inspection Gator free you to concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the change. Our team will take the pressure out of your buy with an in-depth Sulphur Springs TX home inspection!
Since 2008, our specialists at Inspection Gator have supplied intensive home inspections for the Sulphur Springs TX, and Northeast Texas areas.
Sulphur Springs TX Home Inspection- What We Look For
The best Sulphur Springs TX home inspections are provided by trained specialists. Here’s what our Inspection Gator staff will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We verify that the exterior doors shut and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the outside seals function correctly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor functions effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the siding and other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: Our home inspection pros make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: We verify that joints in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: We turn on the heating to validate the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to ensure the controls act efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wood contact with soil.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals record any symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We view any rotting of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like signs of drywall fissures, brick fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals identify any damage to or boring of frame wood that can present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are functioning well.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals validate that the electric service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Safety devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler review: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros view sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Inspection Gator for Sulphur Springs TX Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Sulphur Springs TX home inspection pros, you can rely on us to provide outstanding house inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Sulphur Springs TX home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 903-278-5097!