Tatum Home Inspection
At Inspection Gator, our team is ready to support you as you transition into your upcoming house with a home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased property is an exciting occasion. Let our staff at Inspection Gator help you concentrate on getting your household prepared for the change. Our crew will take the strain out of your buy with a complete home inspection!
Starting in 2008, our technicians at Inspection Gator have given extensive home inspections for the Tatum and SE Texas areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
With our team, our home inspections are offered by certified technicians. These are what our Inspection Gator crew will investigate:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors shut and lock properly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros check that the window gaskets act effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and verify that the safety sensor works successfully
House Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals document that the siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim review: We ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: We validate that joints in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our professionals inspect property angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals use heating to confirm the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioner, to validate the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any evidence of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water leak inspection: Our home inspection pros record any symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab inspection: We review any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like evidence of plaster cracks, brick fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood check: We test any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals inspect that your electric meter and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals ensure that the electrical service is grounded and bonded well.
- Security hardware inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We inspect a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: We document that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water boiler: We inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: We review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros view water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Pick Inspection Gator for Home Inspection
When you team up with our crew of home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Tatum home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 903-231-8957!