Home Inspection Texarkana TX
We are prepared to lend a hand as you move into your new dwelling with a Texarkana TX home inspection!
Purchasing a brand-new house is a huge opportunity. You can let our team at Inspection Gator assist you to concentrate on making your household prepared for the move. Our team will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with a thorough Texarkana TX home inspection!
Starting in 2008, our specialists at Inspection Gator have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Texarkana TX, and Northeast Texas areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The best Texarkana TX home inspections are given by certified pros. Here is what our Inspection Gator team will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We validate that the exterior doors seal and latch correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals verify that the window seals act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and validate that the optical sensor works effectively
Texarkana TX House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding and other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim: Our professionals document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing sealant: We ensure that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: We check yard angle, surface water flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals use the heater and furnace to make sure the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to inspect the controls work efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wood contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals inspect all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: We review any degradation of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, brick fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros look over any notching or boring framing wood that can present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering review: We validate that your electric metering and base are operating successfully.
- Safety review: Our professionals inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Security hardware inspection: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFI switches.
Texarkana TX Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating system inspection: We view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains to operate effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Inspection Gator for Texarkana TX Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of Texarkana TX home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide quality house inspections on a fast schedule. Inspection Gator extends its services to encompass comprehensive commercial property inspections as well.
To get our Texarkana TX home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 903-278-5097!