Home Inspection Tyler TX
We’re ready and waiting to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Tyler TX home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is a big opportunity. Let our company at Inspection Gator help you pay attention to getting your family prepared for the move. Our team will take the pressure out of your move with a thorough Tyler TX home inspection!
Since 2008, our professionals at Inspection Gator have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Tyler TX, and Northeast Texas areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Look For
At Inspection Gator, our Tyler TX home inspections are delivered by trained experts. These are what our Inspection Gator staff will investigate:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the external doors close and secure efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the window weatherproofings function properly
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor works correctly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals check that the siding boards or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim check: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: We document that joints in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check property grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater and furnace to ensure the controls are working correctly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to make certain the mechanisms function properly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros validate that your AC and heating systems act correctly.
- Thermostat review: We view the location of the thermostat and inspect that the thermostat is functioning successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros inspect all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We test any symptoms of wood in contact with foundation shifting, like signs of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, misaligned door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood inspection: We inspect any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are acting properly.
- Safeguard review: We document that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Safety hardware check: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heater: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Inspection Gator for Tyler TX Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Tyler TX home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver great residential inspections on a fast timeline. Inspection Gator goes above and beyond by providing comprehensive inspections for commercial properties as well.
To see our Tyler TX home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 903-278-5097!